The following information is copied from: For Parvo Emergency http://askahomeopath.net/foraparvoemergency.htm
For a Parvo Emergency!
You may want to purchase Corona Virus 30C and Parvo Virus 30 C to have both on hand. The instructions are the same for treating Parvo, except you substitute the Corona virus nosode for the Parvo one.
Here is the combination to cure Parvo:
The instructions for making a Homeopathic solution is below.
- Aconitum napelus 30C - Should be given as soon as possible, one dose every hour for 4 doses.
- Phosphorous 30C - for 4 doses. The remedy of choice to control the gastric symptoms. One dose every hour.
- Arsenicum album 30C - The main remedy to control the diarrhea in the acute stage, and frequent doses are necessary. give one dose per hour until the diarrhea stops, for not more than 6 doses total.
- Iris Versicolor 30C - 1 dose only, to be given after the other symptoms have been controlled by the previous remedies.
- Crotalus horridus 30C - This remedy is only to be given in a one dose situation if the bleeding in the stool is considerable. This is to be given at the same time the initial doses are given.
- Parvo Virus Nosode 30C - This is to be given to both sick and well pups: One dose night and morning for 3 days, followed by one dose per month for 6 months. This nosode can be given to pups of an extreme early age even 2 weeks, and thereby offers an advantage over conventional vaccines. These remedies are entirely safe and there are no side effects.
- Cinchona Officinalis 30C - dehydration (Webmaster note: this remedy is not part of the protocol of this article, but we have found it extremely helpful).
We have also found the addition of Colostrum6 to be extremely helpful in assisting in a much faster recovery. You can make a paste with a small amount of water, mix it with the powdered colostrum and dip your finger in it and smear it on the animal’s lips and gums. This gives the animals much needed nutrition in a very easily absorbable manner that all mammals are born to receive nourishment from. Once they are taking food on their own, you can give it to them free choice or mixed with their food. Colostrum6 balances the immune system, so is very helpful to add to your daily regime to keep your pet’s immune system in tip-top shape. You can find more information HERE.
Experience in practice has shown that this nosode gives consistently excellent results with no breakdowns every reported.
MAKING THE MOST OF A REMEDY ONCE YOU GET IT:
If you have a great many people or animals that have the same prescription, you would need a LOT of doses to treat them all, which would be cost prohibitive. In this case, you make a DILUTION. (fluid remedy). This is sort oflike the miracle of the "fishes and loaves of bread" that Christ handed out on the Mount of Olives....they just kept reproducing themselves so that everyone was fed.
We can do the same thing with a homeopathic remedy and here is how:
1. Get an 8 ounce bottle.
2. Fill it half full of a brandy (or alcohol, like vodka or everclear) and the other half, Distilled water.
3. Place 1 multi-dose pellet of your remedy into it.
4. Cap it. Let it sit 20 minutes. The pellet will dissolve.
5. Gently shake it a few times to mix it. Be sure to label it. Put the NAME of the REMEDY as well as the POTENCY on it, and the DATE you made it. Store in a cool place out of the sun; but it does not have to go into the refrigerator.
6. You can then take 16 - one ounce eye dropper bottles and put this liquid 1/2 full into each one. Fill each bottle the rest of the way with more brandy. If you are concerned about using all that alcohol, use water to further dilute the original dilution. Cap it. You can hand this out to families in your church or on your block; each family will have their own bottle.
7. A "dose" from a dilution would be FOUR DROPS BENEATH THE TONGUE. For this emergency situation, you could do it directly into a dropper bottle for each remedy. For each remedy that the directions are the same, you can put that remedy into the same bottle and label it "Parvo Rescue Remedy". Be sure and write on the label what the ingredients are in the bottle.
To purchase remedies, Click HERE
Click to download PDF HERE
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 28 March, 2018.